It is a rare opportunity to chat with a insurance claims professional, who is also a leader of the insurance industry claims community, about how insurance buyers can better understand how claims adjusters think and how adjusters fulfill their responsibilities.
Michael Carroll will share advice with consumers on how they can make the purchase of their personal insurance improve their expected outcomes, and also meet the consumer’s expectations.
Here are some of the questions we will address with Michael:
· What should a buyer consider when purchasing their homeowners insurance?
· Does a homeowner’s policy cover all possible events that could happen to their home and personal belongings? What might be some of the typical exclusions where their policy would not provided coverage?
· Are there any payment limits on certain property a homeowner needs to know about?
· When buying auto insurance, what should the consumer know?
· What about water leaks; dog bites, and verbal comments a homeowner, and members of their family, may make about others?
When it comes to insurance, I find that most employers invest very little time and thought about the personal risks & threats to their families and themselves. This chat is a must listen to event for all business owners and decision makers.
Listen – Learn – Participate by tuning into “Insurance Matters” every Tuesday 8 a.m. on Sacramento’s Money 105.5 FM, plus the first Saturday of the month at 9:30 a.m. on 1380 AM KTKZ – Online at Small Biz Talk Radio