Heat is here and affecting all of us – making us uncomfortable and sometimes grumpy.
Not matter how good our physical condition, heat slows us down and when we get too much heat it there can be some unhealthy effects.
Shortly, a copy of my new eBook will be available to help you become more knowledgeable about heat, OSHA compliance and injury prevention. The title is “The Dangers of Heat to Your Employees & Damages to Your Profits.”
Here are some of the highlights in this eBook:
• The law says you should be concerned about heat in the workplace and follow the OSHA regulations applicable to your business or be prepared to receive fines and penalties.
• It’s humanitarian to keep others healthy when you can. Why would anyone want to injure or be responsible for another’s injury by exposing them to excessive amounts of heat?
Of course, they would not want to be. But, everyone owns a piece of safety, especially those who own or manage an organization.
• Like any workplace injury, heat injuries affect your profits in a variety of ways.
• Outdoor heat regulations are very clear and vary by industry.
• Currently in California, there are no indoor heat regulations, but employers should expect them by January 1, 2018.
• A California commission about indoor heat has some valuable information to share with employers.
• DIY folks take note: do not create your own do it yourself heat plan.
• A new Indoor temperature study results may surprise you
• Here are some of the heat effects on the human body you should know
• So, with all this information, what do you do?
Stay tuned for your copy of this helpful guide.
You may contact me with your questions about this or other RisksNThreat topics; by phone: 916-960-8758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Conversations are a no obligation and a no “strings attached” event.