Navigating through a multitude of often conflicting legal requirements is very tricky and can lead to unanticpated financial liabilities for any organization.
Learn how to avoid the obstacles and take the best path when it comes to Wage & Hour questions and related issues.
Join a local panel of specialists, who will discuss the latest legal developments in the area of wage & hour law, including:
· Meal & rest periods — the California Supreme Court Brinker decision
· Overtime exemptions
· Handling a claim before the labor commissioner
Where & When:
Sacramento State Alumni Center
6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA
Tuesday May 22, 2012
7:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Who are some of the specialists who will participate in this seminar?
· Lizbeth West, The Weintraub Law Practice
· Jordan T. L. Peters, Peters Law, Inc.
· Mark Janatpour, Sr. Deputy Labor Commissioner
· Charles Post, The Weintraub Law Practice
This event is sponsored by the Sacramento Employers Advisory Council (SEAC), which is a nonprofit organization in partnership with EDD to inform employers about employment laws
Breakfast is included in this event
Members of SEAC $75.00 in advance (my May 15th)
Non Members of SEAC $110.00 in advance (my May 15th)
Parking available adjacent to the alumni center
For more information call Melissa Ford, SEAC Administrator at 916-484-4647 or email email@example.com