Employers are eager to know how their business will be affected by Health Care Reform which was passed by Congress and signed by our President.
· Will employers’ costs increase?
· Must the employers existing group medical plan be changed?
· What additional administrative responsibilities & tasks will employers be required to perform?
· How will employees and their families be affected?
These are just a few of the many questions employers have about Health Care Reform.
Also, here are some additional issues that concern many:
· What affect will these reforms have upon workers’ compensation insurance?
· With the current shortage of primary care physicians, and now that approximately 30 million additional individuals will be eligible for medical insurance, how will the medical community be able to serve this growing population?
I am pleased to have Vinny Catalano as my guest this next Tuesday to discuss these and other related questions. You will enjoy his sense of humor as he shares his experience and practical knowledge as an Employee Benefits Specialist for employers.
Listen – Learn – Participate by tuning into “Insurance Matters” every Tuesday 8 a.m. on Sacramento’s Money 105.5 FM, plus the first Saturday of the month at 9:30 a.m. on 1380 AM KTKZ – Online at Small Biz Talk Radio