Mike will share how all employers may improve their selection of employees. He will chat about the typical mindset most employers have when they need to fill a position & what might be some more productive ways for employers to match the right person with the right job.
Also, Mike will address:
• How does an employer feel about “time” when making a decision to select a new employee?
• What role do an employer’s gut feelings play in the selection of employees?
• Why are personal characteristics important when filling a job position?
• How are outcomes considered by most employers when they view the employee selection process?
• What is the relationship of employee selection and employer’s workers’ comp costs?
Mike’s insights will help all employers to improve their hiring “batting average.”
Here is the Podcast of Mike’s appearance on “Insurance Matters” September 9, 2011 <a href=”http://www.screencast.com/t/2euBwzO8mB”>Insurance Matters 09-06-11 Mike Dourgarian</a>
Tune in Tuesday, 8 a.m. to Tom Bone host on “Insurance Matters” on Sacramento’s Money 105.5 FM or online to Insurance Matters Radio